Whether $100 or $1000, your generous contribution...
- Will assist in providing lodging and transportation for our professional orchestra musicians, as well as compensate them for their talent and profession.
- Allows school age children to discover and explore the world of live symphonic music through Carnegie Hall and The Weill Music Institute’s Link Up program. Although materials for this program are provided at no cost, transportation of the students as well as the musicians, rehearsal costs, and additional music fees add up. These concerts are interactive and may be that special moment to spark a love and appreciation of classical and orchestral music, opening the door to creating life-long supporters of music and the arts by exposing them to these educational and personal experiences when they are young. (insert photo of child and music instrument)
- Allows us to explore diverse and challenging programming opportunities that we can then bring to our community.
- Supports guest artists, like 17-year old violin virtuoso Hannah White, who perform with the ASO, sharing their experience and talent with the community.
- Supports our annual Instrument Petting Zoo during Peppermint Pops, allowing children and adults of all ages the opportunity to touch, experience, and explore musical instruments while speaking with the orchestra members who play them. This hands-on involvement is a key part of community engagement and education.
- Allows us to reach out to members of our community that we might not otherwise reach through traditional concerts by offering programming like Grace Note, our new pay-what-you-can program.